I'm going to get a FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deacon,
Welcome to the forum. And let me be the first to apologize for all the pinheads who've replied to your thread without stating the obvious....

...ESPECIALLY after you mentioned "fly and buy"

DH.jpg

I can't believe not a one of these bozos mentiond D & H Cycles in Cullman, Alabama, the nation's BEST "Fly and Buy" Yammie dealer.

CALL THEM!!! (and don't forget they have the BEST price anywhere on the Y.E.S. extended warranty)

Humm, I'll be down in Tennessee later this month. That could work. And a fly and buy that brings me home via The gap, BRP and Skyline. I don't think it gets any better than that.

The wife is in Real Estate and has lost about 60% of her income, but thing are looking better. Plus, I like to buy at the end of the session unless I can find a left over '08 or used Gen II FJR in great shape.The hunt is on. Wish me luck.
Get an '08 if you can because that's when Yamaha was using the black paint from the top of the vat not the bottom so it's better. :rolleyes:

That's a shame that your wife is letting you down like that. Clearly she is not pulling her weight. Certainly there is something she can do to make up for that lost income...isn't there? :glare:

(good luck with your search)

Deacon,
Welcome to the forum. And let me be the first to apologize for all the pinheads who've replied to your thread without stating the obvious....

...ESPECIALLY after you mentioned "fly and buy"

DH.jpg

I can't believe not a one of these bozos mentiond D & H Cycles in Cullman, Alabama, the nation's BEST "Fly and Buy" Yammie dealer.

CALL THEM!!! (and don't forget they have the BEST price anywhere on the Y.E.S. extended warranty)

Humm, I'll be down in Tennessee later this month. That could work. And a fly and buy that brings me home via The gap, BRP and Skyline. I don't think it gets any better than that.
Hey, if it works out for ya with D & H, and a drive home through the Smokies, then you suck!! :)