I'm Legit now :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wlfman

Reaction score
Just got back from picking up a 2013. Couldn't pass up the deal. $13970 OTD (including Tax, Title, Tag, and 4 year Y.E.S.) (just found out they had thrown in a set of saddle bag liners free as well
punk.gif
)

null_zps34f39eb9.jpg

Literally had ZERO miles on it :woot:
null_zps324088a2.jpg

null_zps35635d5f.jpg

null_zps9e93b391.jpg

null_zps6d5390d1.jpg

null_zps23c508a1.jpg

null_zpsc6ebffef.jpg

null_zps1757642c.jpg

null_zps872a2e94.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and best of luck with it. How many miles on it now?
smile.png

Can I ask where you got it from? See you're listed in S.C. but have a N.C. temp on it.

The sticker on the tank has to go.
Yep, just got it off. First three mods are done. 1. Sticker removed (LOL) 2. Tank Pad/Protector applied. 3. Small blind spot mirrors attache to upper right of each mirror.

Sweet deal, Wlfman! You made the right decision. Congrats and enjoy the new ride. It won't take long for addiction to set in. :)

Congrats. That is a beautiful color.

Did you just get the ones that stick on the mirror?

Small blind spot mirrors attache to upper right of each mirror.
Yeah, they're about 1 inch across cost like $4 for two at Cycle Gear. I've had the same ones on my FZ1 for about 6 years and they work good for me.

Congrats. You will enjoy. Are we going to see you at EOM next weekend? Good trip to break it in.
I actually already have plans for that weekend at the new TWO, with a group from the FZ1 Forum. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for future FJR rallies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know the bagliners come standard in the USA. I bought my round stick on mirrors at WAL-Mart as much as hate to admit it. Great deal that for sure. They must discounting them to get ready for the 2014's.

Congrat's. Dave

Aren't the saddle bag liners supposed to come with the bike? There have been stories of dealers taking them and offering them for sale separately, but I think they come with the bike.

Now paint it red.... :)

Just to let you know the bagliners come standard in the USA. I bought my round stick on mirrors at WAL-Mart as much as hate to admit it. Great deal that for sure. They must discounting them to get ready for the 2014's.
Congrat's. Dave

Aren't the saddle bag liners supposed to come with the bike? There have been stories of dealers taking them and offering them for sale separately, but I think they come with the bike.
Now paint it red....
smile.png
OH. I thought they had to be bought separate either way it was a surprise to me when I found them
no.gif

Now ya gotta get yerself a fenda extend to protect the radiator from rocks, some sliders to protect that beautiful fairing. Hmmm, let the farkling begin.

Good luck w/ the new ride. Sure looks pretty. And WHAT a deal you scored !!!!

Gary