Interesting Machine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithaba

Reaction score
I went camping recently at Mammoth Cave National Park. I saw these guys camping a few sites down and went up to talk to them. They were certainly the burley harley type, but they were pretty cool. They have done lots of traveling on these things.

Here's one

IMG_4802.jpg

Here was the other larger bike.

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

When you have about 10 beers and then one of these things comes cruisin by at night with two giant american flags waving, it's a little surreal.

Looks Fiero to me. Love the Gargoyle deer whistles. Only bike I've seen where you can just toss the beer cans on the floor. Grateful dead in town?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Fiero to me. Love the Gargoyle deer whistles. Only bike I've seen where you can just toss the beer cans on the floor. Grateful dead in town?
I saw one the other day in Liberty, NC that had a Corvette rear end on it ... pretty interesting.

JW

I bet it started out with "honey, how come you never go riding with me?" Soon after, the kitchen sink was invited along to the party.

Interesting, but you couldn't pay me to drive/ride it.