International Yamaha Accessory Catalog

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is ...... I don't know. ....and by the way, I did order my FJR1300A back in October. While I'm waiting, I find myself searching for questions and answers.....and that's how I found the stuff on the accessories.

That could be the million-dollar-question. They had a picture of a Fazer at one of the Euro bike shows, all fitted out with lowers and what appears to be FJR sidecases. Pretty sharp!

Does anyone know if these accessories will actually make it to the states. I like the feet covers a lot. I have not seen them in any US accessory catalog as of yet. Also if these do not come tot he states can you order them for Canada?

Does anyone know if these accessories will actually make it to the states
Some of the items are already here. You can find the tank guards on the Yamaha site along with a gas cap decorator set, over size windscreens and a few other items.

You can find the foot guards and more at FJRGoodies. You can learn how to install them at the FJRTech site. The install is complete with a real babe assisting with the assembly.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the items are already here.  You can find the tank guards on the Yamaha site along with a gas cap decorator set, over size windscreens and a few other items.  Alan
Alan, totally different tank protectors between the two sites. I'm thinking the ".fi" in the original link is maybe Finland?? Not sure, since the text is english. Anyway, the original link in this thread has a BITCHIN' FJR tank protector that's not on the US website. You suppose our good friend 4G (that's Guru Glen, the Goodie Guy) could source those for us poor underpriviledged 'mericans that never seem to get the really cool stuff?? :D :D :D

Maybe I should call him this week and put in a request. :rolleyes:

Alan, totally different tank protectors between the two sites.
DD is absolutely correct,

 Resin Tank Pad

• Prevents your fuel tank from

scratches from jacket zipper etc.

• Genuine Yamaha design

• Semi-transparent design

! Adapts to the colour of your fuel tank!

5JW-W0740-00-TP

Sure ain't what is being offered on the USA site. The (primary) difference is text embedded within the protector. Added text may include YAMAHA and FJR1300 and some other text. USA offers carbon fiber, European offers text.

I also really like the way the Euro one starts gray at the top and fades to clear at the bottom so your paint color shows through. Different shape than the US one too. The "Yamaha" and "FJR" embedded in the gray is just icing on the cake! I want one dammit! :angry: