Invitation: 2007 Holiday Gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PMs being sent to everyone that's responded to this thread to date to confirm attendance and headcount for this next Saturday. Sure looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

Marty

I'm in, wife still not convinced. Pig, is Miss Piggy coming?
Maybe. Will be a game-time decision. Probably depends on if Mrs. FJR&R is going. They're best friends. If my better half does, my small person will come, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shameless BUMP

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
party-051.gif

Marty

I'm a definite, my wife and kids are too now. BUT, we won't be able to get there until after my son's Saturday Academy class at 5:30, so, we'll be there rather late, around 5:45pm.

I'm a definite, my wife and kids are too now. BUT, we won't be able to get there until after my son's Saturday Academy class at 5:30, so, we'll be there rather late, around 5:45pm.
Not a problem..! Looking forward to seeing you and the Family Ponyfool!

Just a quick note to thank all those that were able to make it to the holiday get-together this evening! It was a real pleasure to meet so many of you from the Portland/Vancouver area (and beyond, FJRay..!), and, finally, being able to put faces to forum names for a change!

I'll be putting up some pics of this evening's festivities ASAP, but for those that packed camera gear as well (and that would be you, ponyfool), don't be shy. Post those pics!

Thanks again, all! Happy Holidays!!!

Marty

Just got back from the movies. We were supposed to go to Alvin and the Chipmunks, but I got lucky and the wife and I saw I am Legend while the kids saw Alvin..... whew!!!

Here are the photos from tonight's BBQ [SIZE=8pt](Click image to enlarge)[/SIZE]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like fun, wish I could have made it. Always lookings for someone to ride with, especially during the week. I'm retired, so anytime would work.

Greg

A big thanks to Marty and Ralph for putting this together. Maybe we could do a couple more this winter?

Thanks Scott for taking pictures.

A big thanks to Marty and Ralph for putting this together. Maybe we could do a couple more this winter?
Thanks Scott for taking pictures.
A good idea is always worth repeating! Besides, you can never get enough good Q. Perhaps this place for next month?

Big Lou's Texas BBQ

And maybe a few more of you will ride next time. ;)

Thanks to everyone that showed up. I had a good time and equally important, so did the SO.

Eric V

All,

I dropped the donated goods off at the Good Neighbor Center in Tigard earlier this afternoon. Pam and May, the staff-on-duty, were very, very appreciative of the effort and wanted me to extend their thanks to the entire group.

The Good Neighbor Center is a very unique shelter helping struggling familes get back on their feet. They're always in need of something, whether it be food or miscellaneous sundries. In this regard, their website lists both current and ongoing needs should you be so inclined to drop something by once in a while. Tigard's Good Neighbor Center

Thanks again, everyone. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Marty