Iridium plugs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

Does anyone know who has the best deal on iridium spark plugs? Looking to swap mine out & would like to find the best deal possible. Already been to NGK's site... They're $6 & some change a piece not counting shipping costs. Got any ideas people?

Thanks in advance, Heidi

I bought mine for $5+ at an O'reily automotive store. Don't know if they have O'reily stores where you are or not. I dont' think I remember seeing the Iridiums for much less than $6.

GP :)

I deal with an O'Reilly warehouse as my main aftermarket parts supplier here at the shop-the 4218 NGK's go for $5.92 each, about as good as you're gonna find on these I think unless you luck into a closeout or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
based on what I got reamed for my last set, they should have come with a packet of grease. I'll be keeping on eye on this thread myself. :ph34r:

Thanks guys! I'm going to check into this supplier.

One more question... & I think that I already know the answer but would like to verify. NGK only lists a plug for the '03 Feej. '03-'05 are the same size, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I'm going to check into this supplier.One more question... & I think that I already know the answer but would like to verify. NGK only lists a plug for the '03 Feej. '03-'05 are the same size, correct?
The plugs your after are:

NGK CR8EIX Irridium spark plugs

I deal with an O'Reilly warehouse as my main aftermarket parts supplier here at the shop-the 4218 NGK's go for $5.92 each, about as good as you're gonna find on these I think unless you luck into a closeout or something.
Well, I was hoping for O'Reilly's to be an online ordering source since we have none in these parts. No luck... gonna' go with the find made by Mr. Boogah

Thanks much everyone.

Heidi