• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Iridium Spark Plug Group Buy - up to 20% off!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sparkplugs.com is proud to present a group buy for FJRForum members. This thread will run until 7/14/08. This offer is for a discount on any Denso or NGK iridium spark plugs.

If we receive 1-10 commitments (of 4 plugs each=4-40 plugs) members will receive 10% off ($6.59 for CR8EIX). 11-15 commitments (44-60 plugs) =15% off ($6.22 for CR8EIX). 16+ commitments (64+ plugs) = 20% off ($5.86 for CR8EIX).

The tally applies to any Denso or NGK iridium plug, so if you want to buy some plugs for your vehicle or jetski, etc, go for it. Sparkplugs.com has a comprehensive application lookup for all your engines. Also, the tally will run by plug, so if you buy 6 plugs for your V6 engine, every plug counts towards the deeper discount for you and your fellow members.

On 7/14 - when we tally up, we'll send out a discount code for the appropriate discount to all members.

For application information and technical information, visit Sparkplugs.com. For further questions, contact [email protected]

**ADDITION***Just got a great question from a member...Do we jack up the shipping costs to account for the discount we offer? Absolutely not. The shipping cost is calculated by our website and is the same as any other order. If you'd like an exact shipping quote, just add all the parts you'd like to get to your cart, and it will give you exact shipping before asking for credit card information. With the increase in fuel costs, shipping costs continue to rise, so for the discount to still justify the shipping costs this deal probably won't benefit guys that can get these plugs at their local Autozone. But if you're only option is a dealer that charges $20 for iridium plugs like mine, this is a stellar deal!

Also, if you'd like to purchase other items in your final order to save on shipping, you are welcome to, discount will only apply to denso and ngk iridiums.

****DISCOUNT CODE**** Since we've already met the requirement for the max discount, a member pointed out some of you may want to take advantage of the nice weather and do your tune-ups as soon as possible. Therefore, I'm releasing the discount code now...Use "FJRIRIDIUM" at checkout to receive 20% off your Denso and NGK iridium spark plugs. The discount code is set to expire on 7/21 (one week after the group buy is set to end).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in for 12!

Something tells me we won't have any trouble hitting the max discount of 64. :yahoo:

A huge 'Well Done' to double entendre for initiating this by contacting sparkplugs.com. :clapping:

And a big thanks to sparkplugs.com for offering this. :clapping:

I'll keep a running total in this post on who has ordered what. Stock up on your iridium plugs folks! Don't forget - shipping charges will apply, so combine orders to reduce that impact.

PLUGS COMMITTED TO:

donaldb - 4

SkooterG - 12

double entendre - 14

pawtracks - 14

DougC - 14

jwilly - 4

DaveT - 14

twowheelnut - 8

John F - 4

mjac - 8

turbodave - 8

rockmurph - 10

Jagermeister - 12

FJRobert - 4

TriggerT - 8

KIEFFER - 4

borrec - 4

HYCLE - 4

BrunDog - 4

madmike2 - 8

cadman - 8 (+6)

vol210 - 8

Feejer/Weejer - 14 (+8)

Niehart - 12

C&C - 4

Longrider - 12

Greg E. - 8

650cent - 11

Aasland - 10

vectervp1 - 8

Silent - 8

wingshot - 8

kaitsdad - 8

fjrjon - 16

bramfrank - 4

John T - 8

Total plugs ordered: [SIZE=18pt]309[/SIZE]

I am in for 12!
Something tells me we won't have any trouble hitting the max discount of 64. :yahoo:

A huge 'Well Done' to double entendre for initiating this by contacting sparkplugs.com. :clapping:

And a big thanks to sparkplugs.com for offering this. :clapping:

I'll keep a running total in this post on who has ordered what. Stock up on your iridium plugs folks! Don't forget - shipping charges will apply, so combine orders to reduce that impact.

PLUGS COMMITTED TO:

donaldb - 4

SkooterG - 12

Total plugs ordered: [SIZE=18pt]16[/SIZE]
I'm in for 8 CR8EIX for the FJR plus 6 for my car (BKR6EIX), so add my 14 to the bottom line!

Woohoo!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Rancho

Put me down for (14) 8-CR8EIX and 6-LTR5IX-11

What if we want to buy another brand (not NGK or DENSO) in addition to this group buy.

Will we be able to buy additional items to combine the group buy order and save on shipping?

That autolite rebate looks pretty good

Sparkplugs.com is proud to present a group buy for FJRForum members. This thread will run until 7/14/08. This offer is for a discount on any Denso or NGK iridium spark plugs.
I'm in and good for at least 14:

8 CR8EIX

6 BKR7EIX-11

perhaps more.

dougc

8 - CR8EIX;

6 - BKR6EIX-11

Unbelievable! I just bought a set for my FJR and WRX last week.......first the tire buy, now this. Next time I get an itch to buy something for the Feejer, I am going to sit on it for 2 weeks before I pull the trigger.

Great job on the group buy though!