• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Iridium Spark Plug Group Buy - up to 20% off!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also like to take part in this GB!, ...I will take 8 of the CR8EIX & 8 of part number IFR6T-11.

Thanks for putting this GB together...

FJR Jon

I'll take 4 cr8eix - the savings aren't all that hot, but it IS a savings and I need to replace the plugs in the Blue Beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparkplugs.com is proud to present a group buy for FJRForum members. This thread will run until 7/14/08. This offer is for a discount on any Denso or NGK iridium spark plugs.
If we receive 1-10 commitments (of 4 plugs each=4-40 plugs) members will receive 10% off ($6.59 for CR8EIX). 11-15 commitments (44-60 plugs) =15% off ($6.22 for CR8EIX). 16+ commitments (64+ plugs) = 20% off ($5.86 for CR8EIX).
I don't want to spoil the fun, but I got my plugs here and their everyday price is $5.76 a piece for CR8EIX and there is no commitments required:

https://www.ronayers.com[/url]

Just enter "CR8EIX" in the search box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we've already met the requirement for the max discount, a member pointed out some of you may want to take advantage of the nice weather and do your tune-ups as soon as possible. Therefore, I'm releasing the discount code now...Use "FJRIRIDIUM" at checkout to receive 20% off your Denso and NGK iridium spark plugs. The discount code is set to expire on 7/21 (one week after the group buy is set to end).

Since we've already met the requirement for the max discount, a member pointed out some of you may want to take advantage of the nice weather and do your tune-ups as soon as possible. Therefore, I'm releasing the discount code now...Use "FJRIRIDIUM" at checkout to receive 20% off your Denso and NGK iridium spark plugs. The discount code is set to expire on 7/21 (one week after the group buy is set to end).
I'm in and ordered and done! Woo hoo! "Should ship within 8 hours." Now that's service! :yahoo: :clapping:

Rancho

placed order.....

probably could have saved a couple bucks by picking up at local autozone........but not a problem for added convenience of having them delivered to the door. My luck autozone would probably have to order them then require a second trip to pick up. Add time, gas and inconvenience..I'm thinking I came out just as good..probably better.

Good deal.........good job! thanks for the group buy!

Happy Camper :yahoo:

Now - how do I install these things....? :)
Or go to Warchild's site. :)
I have to remove the *gas* tank? Not a chance...I'll just deliver the plugs to the service guys and let *them* install them. :)
It's easier than you think...even a boneheaded hamfisted bolt breaker like me ought to be able to do this one. 'Course it's easier once you've seen it in person...maybe watch over one of your FJR neighbor's shoulders as they do theirs?

It's easier than you think...even a boneheaded hamfisted bolt breaker like me ought to be able to do this one.
Maybe but I'm generally not allowed by law to use tools. I tend to cut, impale, immolate and generally do significant damage to myself and sometimes others...

'Course it's easier once you've seen it in person...maybe watch over one of your FJR neighbor's shoulders as they do theirs?
None of my friends are cool/smart enough to have an FJR. :yahoo: