Is buying an 07 asking for trouble?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting the best year FJR! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love mine. Coming up on 44,000 miles with no major issues other than a spider bite that I repaired.

She got her first bath tonight,
In some circles, that would get you expelled from FJR-dom :rolleyes:
Mine is getting "washed" right now! Or at least what passes for washing as it sits out in the parking lot at work getting rained on. :dribble:

Congrats on getting the best year FJR! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love mine. Coming up on 44,000 miles with no major issues other than a spider bite that I repaired.

She got her first bath tonight,
In some circles, that would get you expelled from FJR-dom :rolleyes:
Mine is getting "washed" right now! Or at least what passes for washing as it sits out in the parking lot at work getting rained on. :dribble:
Over here, about the only wash time is during the winter or spring time...to wash off the salt from the undercarriage. Some of the bolts underneath don't take kindly to salt. Otherwise, it's just a spritz of Plexus on the windscreen and spray polish (Yammy) on the tank and plastic every once in awhile...letting mother nature supply the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been farkling. Today the sliders came in the mail, so those went on in 5 minutes or less. Put on the reflective tape on the rear of the saddlebags this weekend, plus fluids change,(oil, filter, differential) and brake flush. Ordered the factory heated grips and some Pazzo levers also.