Is FJR1300 K6, 26k mi. - Asking 9,900 a decent deal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Graph Kevin. I picked up my 5000 mile used 04 (non ABS) with plenty of farkles for $7700 back in April 07. Very happy with the bike and deal.
BHazz, I don't see what part of the country your from but it might be worth a trip to Alabama to get that nice ride from MotorSWATCop. ;)
Hi nmanley,

I'm from Rocky Hill, CT. That's at least 1000 miles just to get there. Oh well

Bruce

Hey, I think that's my bike!

Yeah, I do have a few extras - J&M top of the line CB with integrated music and passenger control, Kuryakyn cruiser pegs, voltmeter, Vstream aftermarket taller w/s , accessory fuse box, rear rack, throttle lock and best of all- Yamaha additional 4 year warrenty. The bike is in tip top shape and we all know the mileage is a moot point for an fjr. The bike is all set up just the way I like it for comfortable riding.

He offered me $8,000. No way would I give it away for that amount. I don't mind him asking, but heck, this is an 06 fjr totally set up for easy riding. I was already offered more than that by a wholesaler. It's staying in my garage-or rather back on the road.

BMort

Nice Graph Kevin. I picked up my 5000 mile used 04 (non ABS) with plenty of farkles for $7700 back in April 07. Very happy with the bike and deal.
BHazz, I don't see what part of the country your from but it might be worth a trip to Alabama to get that nice ride from MotorSWATCop. ;)
Hi nmanley,

I'm from Rocky Hill, CT. That's at least 1000 miles just to get there. Oh well

Bruce