Is there going to be a bike wash at NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
My 07 Black Cherry is going to look like a Jackson Pollick painting when we get in. I'd be more then happy to tip some nice "scantily clad" person to wash it for me :rolleyes: while I have a beverage or two in preparations for the up coming evenings events.

It's a possibility....we're not in Utah any more.

Is there a University nearby where we could do some "recruiting"?

Yes, the Marriott will be providing a wash station and towels. I understand that Toe has recruited Eve to be the bikini clad bike washing assistant. Bless you, Bob.

:)

So you're saying I won't have to sneak the bathroom garbage can full of hot water and pool towel out to my bike to wash it? I can be legit?

Having an assistant would be nice though!

Yes, the Marriott will be providing a wash station and towels. I understand that Toe has recruited Eve to be the bikini clad bike washing assistant. Bless you, Bob.

:)
....this should translate into a registration bump of at least 3 people I would think. ...and I would be thanking Eve a bit more than Bob I would think. :)

So you're saying I won't have to sneak the bathroom garbage can full of hot water and pool towel out to my bike to wash it? I can be legit?
Yes, you'll be legit. I'm not sure of the hours that they'll let us use the station, but figger 10 - 6 or so. As the Event draws near, I'll confirm that.

....this should translate into a registration bump of at least 3 people I would think. ...and I would be thanking Eve a bit more than Bob I would think. :)
Do I at least get credit for bringing her?

I better tell her tonight. She'll want to get in shape, I think....

Not to worry, TC. Once they hear the price...well, y'know they're all a bunch of cheap bastidges. I'm supposing that Bren's prices would be "steep".....like, "...a cold day in ____!"

Wonder if I could find my old friends to help wash bikes......

DSCN7163a.jpg