Is this a forum member?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you should notify Ebay along with Paypal. And the authorities. I believe it's a felony to take money and not complete the transaction. Falls under the same as mail fruad or something like that.

I will do so. I'm working with eBay and PayPal now.
I'm happy to report he came through. Had a death in the family (he says) that caused the communication breakdown.

Well if that's the case, please delete all the addresses and phone numbers NOW! :nono:

Now that it turns out he's legit, it's not right to splatter his personal info all over a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to report he came through. Had a death in the family (he says) that caused the communication breakdown.

Well if that's the case, please delete all the addresses and phone numbers NOW! :nono:

Now that it turns out he's legit, it's not right to splatter his personal info all over a public forum.
+1

Glad he came through on the deal.

Done

But you should notify Ebay along with Paypal. And the authorities. I believe it's a felony to take money and not complete the transaction. Falls under the same as mail fruad or something like that.
An IT manager at my previous company bought some computers from a guy in Iowa. They never showed. We traced him and sent the cops to his door, but they wouldn't arrest him. They just advised him not to do it anymore <_< We never got our money back :angry: