Is this a good deal?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really appreciate the offer, but I like to buy bikes I plan to tour on when they are brand new.

To me, $11,500 is a great deal considering how much bikes cost these days. I was thinking about a friggin $22,000 1200RT or even a '12 C14 was going to be a couple thousand more. It doesn't really bother me it's an '09, it's still brand new.

I going out to get it next Friday if all goes according to plan :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Baby!! :clapping: you are going to Love that Bike! Clicking through the Gears as fast as you can Blink will change your Life. You'll never want to go Back to pulling a Clutch. Congrats!! :yahoo:

I really appreciate the offer, but I like to buy bikes I plan to tour on when they are brand new.

To me, $11,500 is a great deal considering how much bikes cost these days. I was thinking about a friggin $22,000 1200RT or even a '12 C14 was going to be a couple thousand more. It doesn't really bother me it's an '09, it's still brand new.

I going out to get it next Friday if all goes according to plan :yahoo:

Whew that was close. :D

You're going to love your new FJR.

Congrats Auron, you're getting a brand new bike for a good price. I paid more than that for my PDP '06 waaaay back then.

Look forward to many (s)miles!! You won't be disappointed :)

--G