It happened to me too.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane,

I was one of many who followed your troubles and kept my fingers crossed for you. I'm truly sorry your experience with your FJR was such a disappointment and know if your problem had been fixed, you'd probably still be riding your FJR.

That all being said, and in full recognition of your disappointment, I got say you're starting to come across as a troll. You were a positive member and contributor to this forum before you traded, and again, I understand your frustration, but it's time to lay off being such an asshat about it.

How about dialing back the Yamahate just a touch, okay?

With the deepest understanding,

'Howie
I won't mention my problems again but I guarantee you if you have the "experience" I did, you would find that I have been pretty "positive" on it.

Any how, I still think my recommendation for AAA Premier is warranted because if he gets stranded AGAIN, the $200 for the AAA Premier will long CHEAP!

Best Regards,

Shane
I called AAA and they told me they have no such plan for motorcycles. And I have plus plan.