Italy's answer to the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad...very interesting for sure.

Positive...unique look.

Negative:

Mirrors look like an afterthought.

Fairing looks to provide much less protection than the FJR (hard to say for sure, just my first thought when looking at the pics)

norge4b.jpg

Do we have the same lean angle?

Nice looking bike but lack of U.S. dealer/customer support will make this one a non-contender. Even if support was there the beast is still down 40 HP +/- to the current crop of sport-tourers. :glare:

Not really....looks like the pegs will hit first.....ain't that the way they design them things anyways?

I like everything but the riders view of the inside of the fairing and windshield mounts....UGLY and CHEAP looking.

Jay

'04 FJR 1300

I'm not feeling it... but I'm sure some will.
Mmmh...not many takers even here, all of 40 miles from the Guzzi factory... :( .

I still have to see one on our roads (the reasons have already been outlined above..).

The FJR's market segment is really a niche and it's already getting kind of crowded with several good contenders .

I've gotta say I don't see the Moto Guzzi "Norge" (nice name, huh? :dribble: ) making it...

Stef

Significantly down on power.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese mirrors. (the chessiest!)

Those knee roasters look awefully close.

That's got ta be hot.

Other than that, I like it.

Transverse V design is very eligant.

I could just never get used to the Frig logo on the fairing. Where's the ice dispenser anyway?

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Imitation is the sincerest form of a compliment :) .....but why would you want a cheap (probably more expensive) copy when you could have the real thing? :blink:

Nice looking bike but lack of U.S. dealer/customer support will make this one a non-contender. Even if support was there the beast is still down 40 HP +/- to the current crop of sport-tourers. :glare:

True dat. One of my riding buddies' California model has been in the San Francisco dealer's shop since NOVEMBER!!! waiting on the replacement clutch that was under a recall. Yes, San Francisco, because the LA area dealer is generally renowned as pond scum for service issues - so I'm told...

Significantly down on power.Kraft Macaroni and Cheese mirrors. (the chessiest!)

Those knee roasters look awefully close.

That's got ta be hot.

Other than that, I like it.

Transverse V design is very eligant.

+1 on those mirrors. Man, please.

I like the transverse V also, but I would prolly be more inclined to track down an old CL or GL Honda. Damn things were bullet proof.

all previous statements are true, very true, but I still think its a sexy looking bike, wouldn't own one though, co.'s still got some quality issues, etc. etc.