Javits Convention Center

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone go or going to the bike show? I am heading down Sunday and was wondering how the show is this year?
I was there for most of the day yesterday. Definitely a smaller show than previous years but still some nice bikes to look at and people to talk to (and some to gawk at!). Fewer vendors selling stuff and pretty much selling the same stuff as previous years.

If you go and see them, could you make note of the name of of the vendor in the back left of the hall, near the Harley area, selling the ling the EZ Pass for for bikes? I'd like to find out more but forgot yesterday. :(

Working on my pictures now and will post them in a few.

Anyone go or going to the bike show? I am heading down Sunday and was wondering how the show is this year?
I was there for most of the day yesterday. Definitely a smaller show than previous years but still some nice bikes to look at and people to talk to (and some to gawk at!). Fewer vendors selling stuff and pretty much selling the same stuff as previous years.

If you go and see them, could you make note of the name of of the vendor in the back left of the hall, near the Harley area, selling the ling the EZ Pass for for bikes? I'd like to find out more but forgot yesterday. :(

Working on my pictures now and will post them in a few.
I too was there yesterday. Got there at 11:30 and the line was crazy, they wouldn't start selling tickets until 12 sharp. Once they did it did go fast. Got to hear Lee Parks speak and saw some great bikes. Going helped reinforce the fact that I like the FJR the most. After I sell the Harley I will probably add a KLR to the garage.

Overall, I did enjoy the show.

Been going since they started not this year . Moved to N.C Have to wait until it comes to S.C. Was there alot of show bikes there the ones that sell for 70 k? . Any stunt stuff ? How about the new ducati race / street that goes for 65k ?

Been going every year but not this year. My old riding bud, a NYS trooper [best riding accesory ever] moved away and now we can't park in the police lot. Parking is iffy and the crowd is just to big for me but if you don't mind an ant hill the show is great.

You can park right on the side of the building where all the doors are . the last set of doors on the right about 70 feet from there you will see all the bikes there .

Last edited by a moderator:
You can park right on the side of the building where all the doors are . the last set of doors on the right about 70 feet from there you will see all the bikes there .

They actually put you on the dead end street next to where they used to let you park. They (LEO) said it was due to the emergency exits.

Pixs from the show;

09195.jpg

Victory Concept

09196.jpg

RC-8

09199.jpg

The Doctor...

09200.jpg