Joe Rocket Perforated Leather Pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Reaction score
Since my Harley days, I've tried to be better protected while riding. Shortly after I purchased my FJR, I got a Joe Rocket jacket to replace the typical Harley leather one. I also retired the riding chaps.

Anyway, I just bought a pair of Joe Rocket perforated leather pants. Now I see where Monkey Butt Powder comes in. :dribble:

I wore a pair of tennis shorts underneath & my poor skinny ass is already a bit sore! Holy cow!

Well, they are real nice & offer better protection that jeans. I just didn't realize how heavy those suckers are!

Still farkling.....

Since my Harley days, I've tried to be better protected while riding. Shortly after I purchased my FJR, I got a Joe Rocket jacket to replace the typical Harley leather one. I also retired the riding chaps.
Anyway, I just bought a pair of Joe Rocket perforated leather pants. Now I see where Monkey Butt Powder comes in. :dribble:

I wore a pair of tennis shorts underneath & my poor skinny ass is already a bit sore! Holy cow!

Well, they are real nice & offer better protection that jeans. I just didn't realize how heavy those suckers are!

Still farkling.....
I reciently picked up a pair of JR supermoto pants and jacket. I personally love the pants but my knee pads are a bit tight on the knee. but the ventalation is great on both. when for a ride in 89 degree with 80% humidity, horrid by any measure, but i was ok.

-k

PS, hows Monroe, havent been there in years (born and raised in Issaquah) loved riding that area!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Still farkling.....

Love that avatar, pin-ups are my favorite! Petty(one of the greats) lived a few blocksfrom where my firehouse is.

I wear a set of Tourmaster mesh overpants in the summer months. Air flows nicely and if its realy hot out I just wear shorts underneath. I have a set of Firstgear heavy overpants for the cooler and winter months.

Tim

Kevin: One of my favorite shorts rides is Ben Howard Road. It starts in Monroe & twists it's way to Sultan. Another local ride is along High Bridge Road (Note: the local fire rescue people scrape up a lot of squids along that road that end up over the embankment). :glare:

We use pinups in our advertising quite a bit. A local band called 'WiReD' that plays at our hall uses them, too.

I figured out it's best to wear thin wicking-type long underwear under the leathers. The tennis shorts bunch up & start to chafe. Yeow!

Latest posts