Juice Box Pro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rangers4094

Reaction score
I know most guys probably have the PC as there option for fuel controller, but now with the new JBP from Twobros I am considering getting that because it seems its everything the PCV is but better. The guys at twobros worked hand in hand with dynojet with most of the maps preloaded on the JBP. Granted I could spend $500 on both the PVC and autotune but it sounds like the juice box pro would do just the same job for half the cost.

So im interested in those that have the juice box, or if everybody swears by the PCV, that no matter what, I should get the PCV over the JBP?

Just wanna hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Josh

Looks like the JBP is fairly equivalent to the PCV (without AutoTune). If you want (now or in the future) a continuously fine-tuned custom map without ever paying for a dyno tuning session, then you'd want to get the PCV so you can add the AutoTune. If you're happy enough with a pre-tuned map for a specific configuration or paying about $300 for a good custom tune (then repeat if you ever change exhaust or modify the intake), then take your pick between PCV and JBP.