Kaoko cruise

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportynow

Reaction score
Hey feejers

I recently bought the Kaoko lock during this forum's group buy but haven't been able to adjust it. I have the G2 throttle tube and the grip puppies. When I snug the stock bar end it has too much tension... please help!!

Hey feejersI recently bought the Kaoko lock during this forum's group buy but haven't been able to adjust it. I have the G2 throttle tube and the grip puppies. When I snug the stock bar end it has too much tension... please help!!
I also got the Kaoka on the group buy. When I installed it, it was to tight also. I put a steel washer on it, now it works great.

Hey feejersI recently bought the Kaoko lock during this forum's group buy but haven't been able to adjust it. I have the G2 throttle tube and the grip puppies. When I snug the stock bar end it has too much tension... please help!!
I also got the Kaoka on the group buy. When I installed it, it was to tight also. I put a steel washer on it, now it works great.
Steel washer ,huh? OK I'll try that.

Thanks Kromm

Just make sure that it is small enough in to fit inside the throttle with rubbing anything. I got the idea from some bar end weights I put on another bike. They came with washers and instructions to use them as spacers for the throttle.

Just make sure that it is small enough in to fit inside the throttle with rubbing anything. I got the idea from some bar end weights I put on another bike. They came with washers and instructions to use them as spacers for the throttle.
Thanks Kromm!

I just took a roundtrip from Ma to Pa and it was great being able to stretch out my throttle hand,arm,shoulder occassionally!!