kouba links- help ordering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dexter10

Reaction score
looking to order some kouba links for my fjr and saw the disclaimer on the order form about not including seals and bearings.... are these already on my bike and can just swap them or do I have to order them seperate? thanks!

I think they just bolt on in place of the OEM links but I'm not sure. There is a set for an '04 for sale here. If you don't want those you could at least send a PM to the seller to find out what he knows about the product.

looking to order some kouba links for my fjr and saw the disclaimer on the order form about not including seals and bearings.... are these already on my bike and can just swap them or do I have to order them seperate? thanks!
If you want to raise the rear, I have a set of WHA dogbones I no longer need (got properly sprung rear suspenders, so I'm not grinding pegs as much). Can't help you if you're trying to go lower.

If you want to raise the rear, I have a set of WHA dogbones I no longer need (got properly sprung rear suspenders, so I'm not grinding pegs as much). Can't help you if you're trying to go lower.

thanks for the replies I am all set.