Lakeland Area Ride 12/11 Sunday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryann

Reaction score
There are a few of us FJR riders over here in the Tampa area that are planning a ride out by the Lakeland area on Sunday, 12/11.

If anybody is interested in joining in on the fun, let me know. I have a route mapped out of some nice curvy, country roads and it looks like it will be a pretty good time.

We haven't nailed down a start time but I'm thinking we will be leaving from the Riverview area around 9:30am. We will run the Interstate to exit 38 on I-4 and head north on Hwy 33. There is a BP gas station on the corner of Hwy 33 and Church Rd which is where we will stop for gas and pick up anybody that is coming from any other areas.

I would anticipate that "meet" time at the BP Gas Station to be approximately 10:30am.

The address to the BP

8919 N Road 33, Polk City, FL

If you are planning on coming, please do me a favor and drop me an email since I don't check the forum very often. This way I know who to expect.

sergeantnic AT gmail DOT com

So far we've got 3 or 4 FJR riders. So plenty of room for more.

Just don't trying keeping up with Ryann when the road goes right. He don't turn left fer shit, but goes right like a sumbitch!!! :D :D

Alright folks.

See everybody at the Racetrac gas station on Gibsonton Dr at 9:30am.

10060 Gibsonton DriveRiverview, FL 33578

Mark, we will see you at the 2nd meet spot around 10:30am.

Ryan

Good ride. Jim, it was good meeting you and I hope you had a good time.

I did about 220 miles round trip. Let's plan to do a Brookseville area northern ride next time. That's probably the best route I have and it's been a while since I've ventured up there.

Until next time......