Lane sharing gone crazy....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's got lots of faith...

that none of about 3,000 cars passed are going to change lanes,

that he's not going to clip a mirror anywhere

that nothing's going to be wrong with the road surface

that there is an afterlife.

Lots of faith. But not a lot of intelligence.

Carver's right. Bunch of old men on this forum who either A) Don't remember their youth, or B) Were momma's boy pansies.

Not that I condone that type of riding however! But you know folks, not everybody in the rest of the world drives boring like us.

Oh, and that wasn't lane sharing. That was reckless driving.

Carver's right. Bunch of old men on this forum who either A) Don't remember their youth, or B) Were momma's boy pansies.

Not that I condone that type of riding however! But you know folks, not everybody in the rest of the world drives boring like us.

I'll agree with the last sentence. Reckless and dangerous, and not just to the moron rider. A 450-lb. bike and a 150-lb. rider coming in through your windshield--helmet first--can do a lot of damage. 80+ against traffic? What about this is OK with you?

Well it had me in a trance. leaning my head and office chair on occasion. Long pauses of not breathing in the areas I was listening for the sounds of mirror scrapes.

Afterward, I would have loved to have a compiled audio clip of all the drivers this guy scared the shit out of (In english).

May he R.I.P

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely reckless, with a total disregard for anyone around him. There are so many factors that could have come into play on that jaunt. I know a younger age saw me doing stupid crap, but nothing approaching that, lol. Wow.

Oy. At least now I feel better about some of the stupid things that I did as a youth (and the 178 km pass on a semi truck yesterday on the highway, and the ...hmmm never mind).

Okay. He was merely way wreckless until about the 2:00 minute point in the video. Then he was totally over the top splitting opposing lanes of traffic.

It was kind of interesting, though, to see how a wide angle lens can keep you on the edge of your seat in narrow confines! The spaces appeared much tighter and came up much sooner than actual... :)

I just kept waiting for the sound if impact. I really can't believe how close some of that traffic was to the ends of his bars! Yes, we were all (most of us) young and stupid at one time...but this goes way beyond that.

YOU ARE SO GROUNDED, GREG! Sincerely, From: Your Illegitimate Bastard DaddyDon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone notice JB pass him on the right hand sidewalk while texting on his Blackberry? :p

This guy needs to get laid more often and have something to live for. :dribble: