Las Vegas area Hotels

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm NW of the strip, the opposite side of town from the Silverton, close to Aliante, and the Sante Fe. If you stay NW of town, my garage is your garage. I can easily transport you to the hotel and pick you back up for you exit out of LV. NO PROBLEM....I also have a nice extra bedroom/bath you are welcome to. My rates are definitely cheaper than hotel rates, and my garage is safer.........Wife can ever cook. We'll leave the light on. Barry

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry,

I've already paid for a room at the Silverton. I do appreciate your offer. It's nice to know the FJR community is full of caring people. I'll be getting in to Las Vegas in the evening and probably get a light meal and then crash. I'll be finishing my 5th day on the road with one more 'til I get to Lake Tahoe where I'll finally get a day off before heading back toward Florida.

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement, only thing left is to hit the road and rack up some miles...........

Jim

Only 6300 more miles to go......or is it I only get to go 6300 miles......I'll probably be wishing for more, but getting back home after a long trip is always good.

Last edited by a moderator: