LED light kit for the E460

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feejer/Weejer man

Reaction score
AdMore Lighting, Canada, makes a great led light kit for the E460 and also fits the E360 Givi top cases. The kit include the led control box, as best as I can describe it, to regulate the led's. There are two led strips that fit into theleft and right reflectors and not the Givi light kit space. The kit has tail lights, brake lights and turn signals. Easy to install, great directions. Works great and really lights up the rear of the Givi box. I really like the turn signals. I believe $139 delivered iirc. They delivered as promised. I even talked to Dave direct about the kit and they were very helpful. They respond to emails usually the next day. All the connectors etc to do the job. I highly recommend this company as I had a great experience with them. Mike in Fremont

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a kit for the V46 Givi that acts as both tail and brake lights using LED's. I just upgraded the kit with new 8,000mcd LED's (the picture below shows it with my previous 6,000mcd LED's).

I am selling the kit for $107 delivered and still have a few left if anyone is interested. You can see photos of what the kit looks like here:

https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/givibrakelites

Contact me if you are interested.

large.jpg