Legal Speeding H.A.R.D. - Bought in late July, Died and they will not reply! - Beware!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhatAir4Me

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy,

I purchased the Helmet Assisted Radar Detection system round about $175.00, I was thrilled with it right up until it powers up and from all outward appearances is working with the exception of it no longer flashes the LED light when my detector is going off. I bought it direct from Legal Speeding. I have emailed them at info@legalspeeding, az@legalspeeding (this is the email address my acknowledgment came from) and have now left three messages on their phone.

Anyone know someone, a back door phone number anything?

Thank you,

JP

I stopped working with Aaron after my first one died. He was less than supportive of his own products, and brushed me off in person at a Laguna Seca event with a "no warranty past 90 days, period" sort of statement. It appears that duration has since been extended to 1 year, but the taste in my mouth from dealing with him remains sour.

I switched to the Speed Cheetah Vizalert system, and have never looked back. They are across the pond from me and have been exemplary both in terms of response and replacement when I began experiencing problems with one of their RF transmitters.

The Speed Cheetah site now notes that the product is not available for purchase. Too bad - it looked like a fun solution.

mine worked great for years...ate batteries tho if not turned off...I would keep riding the guy..
angry01.gif
[thought I saw them for @ $90.00]