License Plate Frame

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervous

Reaction score
Has there ever been an FJR Forum license plate frame? Perhaps to raise funds for the site?

I want a cheap frame and thought for sure I'd find something here in the gift shop but, alas, no...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Gary! That's Cool. I've been wanting a personalized one from the US Navy. The one I have now is from Harley Davidson. NO!!! It doesn't say Harley Davidson on it but, it's well made and pretty!! Thanks for the Info. :clapping:

Magic: post up a pic if and when ya get it.

One of these days I'm gonna take a ride down to your area. Maybe we can get together.

Gary

darksider #44

One of these days I'm gonna take a ride down to your area. Maybe we can get together.

Gary

darksider #44
Anytime Gary. I googled Spring Hill a while back just to check how close you were. You're at the end of SR50. That's not a day ride over and back. You're close to Radiohowie. I have customers in Orlando and Inverness that call me every once in a while. I always ride my bike up there. Next time I'll give you a Holla. :)

Gary

darksider #44
Yo Gary, if majicmaker offers you a cup of coffee from a big black Thermos bottle: I recommend you turn it down and ask for a soda pop instead! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Gary

darksider #44
Yo Gary, if majicmaker offers you a cup of coffee from a big black Thermos bottle: I recommend you turn it down and ask for a soda pop instead! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Soda: got cha. Even coffee's a little strong for my system some days. Not as young as I used to be. Thx.

Just remember wise guy, I'm headed out your way this summer. I just might have to look you up as well. By the way, as only a pro would know, is being wise different than being a wise guy?

Gary

darksider #44

Gary

darksider #44
Anytime Gary. I googled Spring Hill a while back just to check how close you were. You're at the end of SR50. That's not a day ride over and back. You're close to Radiohowie. I have customers in Orlando and Inverness that call me every once in a while. I always ride my bike up there. Next time I'll give you a Holla. :)
Deal. Speaking of Howie, I haven't gotten a chance to meet him either. I've tried a couple times, but he's not allowed to play with kids like me I guess. One of these days...

Hey, Magicman, check it out: 700 posts as of today. Don't I get an award or something?

Gary

darksider #44

ps: Nervous, are you still out there? We're waiting for your reply??

Gary

darksider #44
Soda: got cha. Even coffee's a little strong for my system some days. Not as young as I used to be. Thx.

Just remember wise guy, I'm headed out your way this summer. I just might have to look you up as well. By the way, as only a pro would know, is being wise different than being a wise guy?

Gary

darksider #44
G: Just let me know when you arrive in The Valley of the Blast Furnace: [email protected] and 1-480-440-4666. We can ride up to Northern Arizona to beat the heat!

NOTE: To Canada for NAFO 6/18 to 7/1; in Colorado for SW-FOG 7/16 to 7/22; and Alps and Dolomites in Europe 8/1 to 8/15, got to watch over yamafitter and SacMike!

Gary

darksider #44
Not a coffee drinker so, that's not gonna happen!! ;)

Gary

darksider #44
Deal. Speaking of Howie, I haven't gotten a chance to meet him either. I've tried a couple times, but he's not allowed to play with kids like me I guess. One of these days...

Hey, Magicman, check it out: 700 posts as of today. Don't I get an award or something?

Gary

darksider #44

Yeah! There's an award for that I guess. ScooterG is in charge of that. Give him a Holla! :lol:

Yo Gary, be very careful of what you wish for! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

RadioHowieDosEq.jpg

I think I already have... ;)