LIfe is sweet!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxhuntr

Reaction score
I took my first ride with my new BT021 rear tire and my new PCIII today up Pacific Coast Hwy 1. Wonderful! The tire turns in much easier than the O20 and the PCIII smoothed out all the injection issues on my '07. I'm a happy owner. :clapping:

I took my first ride with my new BT021 rear tire and my new PCIII today up Pacific Coast Hwy 1. Wonderful! The tire turns in much easier than the O20 and the PCIII smoothed out all the injection issues on my '07. I'm a happy owner. :clapping:
What map did you use? Where did you buy your PC III? I am getting ready to put one on my 07,and like very much that you put out your expierences with the

PC III. I am going to buy as soon as I hear back from you because I hanen"tb heard anything bad. Thanks for your responce!! BENKFJR

Nice to hear about the 021's, I just ordered a set today :)

What map did you use? Where did you buy your PC III? I am getting ready to put one on my 07,and like very much that you put out your expierences with the

PC III. I am going to buy as soon as I hear back from you because I hanen"tb heard anything bad. Thanks for your responce!! BENKFJR
I got it from More Power Racing for $260 delivered and used the stock map that DynoJet provides for the '07. Works great, smooths out the jerky response in low speed corners and all through the power range. Gas mileage wasn't affected, altho the AV MPG reading seems to have gotten more optimistic. Do the installation in a brightly lit environment so you can find the connectors ( you need to clip a zip tie to get to the main connector). The 02 sensor connector is black and is on the right side with four wires.

good luck.