Little jack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waited for this to go on sale at Cycle Gear for $70. No regrets.

IMG_0252_zpsp3fokpm3.jpg

I have one of these by the name Big Red. It does not have the extended legs. I like it and use it to remove front tire. As a side note, I always remove the front fender when changing the front tire. Makes things much more roomy and no chance of scratching the fender.

I have one of these by the name Big Red. It does not have the extended legs. I like it and use it to remove front tire. As a side note, I always remove the front fender when changing the front tire. Makes things much more roomy and no chance of scratching the fender.
I've never pulled the front fender just for tire or brake work. I pull the rear tire up onto 2 stacked 2x4's and put a piece of 3/4" plywood under the center stand. IMHO that provides more than enough room to work without fender removal.

Yeh, I need to get me one of these too, mostly to use with my DR650 but will also be more handy than the floor jack and boards for the FJR.