Living with the Harley®-dite Tribe

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapaUtah

Reaction score
Remember the new gang in town I told you about, “The Police”. Well they run a pretty tight ship in Sturgis now. In years past we often saw multiple breasts in a single pass down Main Street. My father and I often commented on how it was like National Geographic come to life(many of the titties looked just like in the magazine!) The Police now get a cut of $190 or 24 hours in jail for every titty that pops out. This is the only titty I saw downtown. I am not sure if they were able to get the $190.

titbu1.jpg

I did see another “gang” in town at the gathering of the tribes. Not sure if The Police ran this tribe out of town or not.

firegangln9.jpg

ATGATT is an acronym well known outside the Harley®-dite world. As you can see from the biker below, it is still a foreign concept to Harley®-dites. He did have dry armpits though.

atgatthl8.jpg

The Harley®-dites start the indoctrination of the young at a very young age. Other tribes we have visited over the years have similar rites of passage, body modification, sending the young boys hunting for the first time, boys moving into the men’s hut in the jungle and so forth. The Harley®-dites have their own special rites of passage.

The first is the Mohawk haircut. This Harley®-dite mother actually had a pair of these she was shutting up with ice cream cones.

mohawkkd3.jpg

The next is getting their first leather jacket. Yep, scary looking at age 4!

leatherkidtt9.jpg

Finally the young girls are forced to ride on these contraptions behind their fathers Harley-Davidson® down the main drag and inhale as much of the exhaust fumes from dad’s Harley-Davidson® as possible. I think they made it four blocks before they passed out.

littlegirlsno0.jpg

While Sturgis is a tribe gathering most famously known for the Harley®-dites, other tribes are beginning to make pilgrimages here also. Those tribes go by the name of Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda and others. This appears to be a Harley®-dite who may have left his tribe for another. I guess the thought of having 6 cylinders instead of two got him to leave. With all the spikes he doesn’t even need a "Do not touch" sticker on his ride.

cbx1ps3.jpg

cbx2iy9.jpg

cbx4gk0.jpg

I have often been told great tales by members of the Harley®-dite tribe about the incredibly hot women who immediately shed their clothes when a Harley®-dite male shows up on his Harley-Davidson®. I was very interested to see that. What I found out in truth appears to be an exaggeration. Here are some of the hot Harley®-dite women I found at Sturgis.

kidpigeh9.jpg

moosevl2.jpg

Harley®-dite men often give their women bikes from other tribes to begin learning to ride on. In NASCAR rookies get a yellow rear bumper to signify their rookie status. The Harley®-dite makes their rookie women dress like this when learning to ride.

bikehometricof2.jpg

Once they have mastered the riding skills the Harley®-dite men allow their women to get real Harley-Davidsons® but they still make them dress like this. As you can see, only pros get assless chaps and pasties!

hdhoyx6.jpg

Well, that’s all for now. I will start the next episode with the story behind the picture below and give you more insight to “Sturgis, Living with the Harley®-dite Tribe”!

shoot1un2.jpg

MNFJR05,

Very nice... I can't wait for the next update. I have 9 years of "tribe watching". Being there is a ring side seat to the greatest show on earth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was the one that followed you half way across South Dakota on your return trip.

Erik.

Too bad about the cultural change, TV gets dirtier and biker gatherings get cleaner. Interesting eh?

For some reason, I can't wait for your next post

Highly entertaining as I've come to expect from your informative posting :good: ......
He is indeed the Captain Cook of the Feejer world, for sure. The natives accept him as one of their own-lets hope he doesn't assimilate too readily. Tune in next week for more tales of the bizarre and mysterious...Ungawa!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MNFJR05...

I find myself looking for your updates instead of farkles and tech information...

You're kill'n me here - way to funny!!

After looking at the bike with all the spikes I thought: 'You'll put your eye out with that thing."

I wonder if his liability insurance carrier knows.