Local Motors Motorcycle Design Competition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phatjax

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know ya'll love your FJRs as much as I love mine, but I thought as we are all motorcycle enthusiasts in general, I'd give you a heads up about this.

My company, Local Motors, is hosting a competition online to design the Del Prado brothers' next custom bike. To see the bikes they've done in the past, check out www.dpcustomcycles.com. We are taking submissions for concept designs, and they are going to build the winning design, which may become a limited Local Motors edition production run.

I'm no fan of Harleys, but these guys make some of the more tasteful custom bikes that I've seen... mostly cafe racer style, none of that crazy long-forked chopper BS with flames and skulls everywhere. If you're interested in participating, or just want to show off your artistic skills, visit the project page at https://forge.localmotors.com/pages/competition.php?co=82&tab=design-brief

And if you are local to the Phoenix area, I'd love to give you a tour of our factory in south Chandler.... plus I'm tired of having the only FJR in the parking lot. ;-)