Look what I got in the mail --

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RadioHowie: ShinyPartsUp and I are sending parts to Brodie to accentuate that "fantastic" new paint job on his redone FJR.
Shiny sent him shag rug to go on the dash "pimp" style and I sent him fuzzy dice to hang on the bars. Same sent to you too

Awwww, man! I was hopin' for a "La Cucaracha" horn.

"Does removing the PAIR increase the performance of the bike? Not one whit. Is there a significant reduction in weight. Hellz no. Does it clean up the top of the motor and make it easier to work "under the hood"? You bet yer sweet ass it does."
That's the main motivation here?

Meh :rolleyes:
Zippy, I'm disappointed. I thought you, of all people, would appreciate a fairly meaningless modification. :****:

This powder-coating job is simply exquisite, Joe2Lmaker! B)
Yes. Yes it is. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Funny you mention how this helps eliminate the popping on deceleration Howie. 'memeber when it was cool to have that sound ;) It was a sure indicator you had a fast car.

Just like adding chrome under the hood, only cheaper..

Hey that's it!

Joe ya gotta chrome these things.. I bet we'd get an extra ten Horses then :)

:jester:
Yer jes jealous. :finger:

Those PAIR covers look nice...I saw them at ye olde CFO, but I forgot to ask how much joe is charging for them.
I made a limited number of them. Contact 08FJR4ME. He's making them now. If there is enough interest, I'm sure he could be persuaded to make another batch.

Awwww, man! I was hopin' for a "La Cucaracha" horn.
What about a mexican hat dance horn?

Those PAIR covers look nice...
don't you guys watch reruns of "Dukes of Hazzard" - the General's horn is kewl

OK, how do I get a set of pair covs?...other option is plug caps from Autozone?