Look what the UPS lady brought me #2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Wow, to some it is UGLY, to others (like me) it is SWEET. Unless you own one, you may never understand...My new Russell Daylong .There are no eyes in your ass, so when you are sitting on it... it can't be seen... Warchild, can you say small squares please.... Now I need to do that SS 1000........

These are the best bang for the butt..buck!!!!! I have to sit on my bike now... :yahoo: Smitty

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Prettiest seat I ever had was the 1" thick, 6" wide contour following pad on a 67 XLCH. My ass still hurts. Yours is the better plan, by far.

Smitty - if you like it that's what counts. BUT that is one fugly seat!
+1... If they'd just change the surface it wouldn't look bad at all. Looks like it cradles your a$$.

Nice seat Smitty, but for some reason, all of a sudden I've got a craving for waffles.... :blink:

Nice seat Smitty, but for some reason, all of a sudden I've got a craving for waffles.... :blink:
On my last daylong, I came out from a HSTA dinner to find pennys like checkers in every other square....I have to go sit on my seat again..... :dribble: Smitty

Where is Dale when you need him.... Warchild, help me defend my daylongs honor!!!! :haha:

Where is Dale when you need him.... Warchild, help me defend my daylongs honor!!!! :haha:
Smitty, your arse isn't THAT big! :eek:

Well, to each his own ... I like the ole' Corbin for only $350. It's waaaay better than that dang Mayer I have on the GS. I don't know what I'm going to do with that thing. We may just have to pull it apart and perform some surgery! :clapping:

I sent a pic to my brother, all he said was "King me"...

Now I know who did the checker thing.......Smitty :lol:

Smitty, it looks great. And I'll bet it feels even better than it looks. It does look sweeter in person.

I'm with Rad on the looks thing -- to me, that Russell's a thing of beauty. May be prettier ways to finish a seat cover, but that looks like one that will aerate your burning monkey butt prone cheeks best, and that's almost all I'd care about. The other thing (and why I like aeration that way instead of a different material or perforations) is the ability to move around on the seat when I want to finesse the big Feejer through a bunch of turns.

This is the second UPS thread posted by you, Smitty, that has made me very jealous. You don't like it, you can send it to me and I'll trade you the Sargent seat that sparky had on that bike of yours before he got the Mayer.

Did you steal my seat when I wasn't looking?????

I think it looks great. All I can think of when I see that seat is 5000 miles in June and no ASS pain.

Best money you could spend on the motorcycle besides the motorcycle itself.....

Dana

Wow, to some it is UGLY, to others (like me) it is SWEET. Unless you own one, you may never understand...My new Russell Daylong .There are no eyes in your ass, so when you are sitting on it... it can't be seen... Warchild, can you say small squares please.... Now I need to do that SS 1000........
You really need to post a picture of your ass when you finish that SS1K. I'm not just saying that cuz I'm gay. I think there's the potential for some major humor, if not quite a few avatar upgrades.