Looking for a switch...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcop

Reaction score
My much better half has ordered me a Power Commander V , and I would like to obtain a switch that I can attach to my bars to toggle between the two main 'maps' I will have. The web site for DYNAJET shows a picture of one, but the is no mention on how to purchase same. Their web site has been down for a while and sitting for almost an hour on hold for their tech/sales line is frustrating.

Thanks....

My much better half has ordered me a Power Commander V , and I would like to obtain a switch that I can attach to my bars to toggle between the two main 'maps' I will have. The web site for DYNAJET shows a picture of one, but the is no mention on how to purchase same. Their web site has been down for a while and sitting for almost an hour on hold for their tech/sales line is frustrating.

Thanks....

as far as I know its a switch - normally open, flip to close circuit, two conductor, radio shack $5 special. Of course if you want to mount it on your handlebar, you'll want a waterproof one.

4218_2a.jpg

It seems persistant checking has paid results. If one looks on the Power Commander site and into an area called 'Multi function Hub', the correct switch and bracket required for toggling between maps can be found! The 'hub' is for heavily modded systems and gizmos (a technical term), but at least the switch can be purchased seperately.

I have this hub, and a fancy switch just like Useless Pickle's old post. But that is for PC3 ... don't know what PC5 uses.