Looking for SE TN or N. GA riders to hook up with

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
I've got my local crew of mixed bikes I ride with but I'm the only one I personally know with an FJR. I would like to get hooked up with some other FJ riders.

:yahoo:

Well, I am a little west of you guys...but I ride out of Columbia......on 65 and not 24. I will give you a shout the next time I expect to be in your neighborhood.

Hi Mike, although I don't live close to you, I wanted to make you aware of the spot that you'll meet a LOT of FJR owners/riders. You might think about attending the Eastern Owner's Meeting (EOM) in September.

Be there or be square!, Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike -

I don't live close (Columbus, GA), but grew up in Chattanooga and a good friend of mine lives in Dayton. I am planning on riding up this fall and spend some time around Signal and Lookout...i will drop you a note when i am on the way.

Ride safe!

Calhoun, GA. We do "quick rides" up to Fort Mtn. between Chattsworth and Ellijay. Do longer rides too and know some really good roads in the North GA mountains.

Cartersville here. An now that I'm pretty much done with a 5 month project at work, I can crawl back out from under my rock and see about getting out on the weekends again.