Looking for VA OEM Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAFJR

Reaction score
I'm heading for OEM Friday morning from Warrenton, VA. Anyone interested in joining up? I'm very familiar with the WV roads and have a route planned pass Harrisonburg over Rt 33. The route includes sections of 250 and 39, then down 92 towards Lewisburg.

Call me at home: 540-937-3922.

Steve

VAFJR, hopefully this thread will help you find yourself. Click here for folks passing through your area on Friday.

You could hook up with us, but we're leaving Hampton Roads on Thursday. See ya' at the meet,

Heidi

VAFJR,

The wife and I are heading out Friday from Va Bch at 8:00 AM. We might be meeting up with saredak (Sp) in Short Pump, VA around 10:00AM. I also talked to vabrzn who was heading out VA60 then south through Roanoke to 311, but my wife wants to really see Monterey,Va. Our flight path is west on I64 to Staunton, east on 250 to VA610 south (just before Hightown) then down to 84 over to 92 which dumps us on WV39 just outside Minihanna Springs, WV.? Over to Marlinton, WV then south on 219 into Lewisburg. If you heading that way, PM me and we'll exchange cell #'s and try to make contact at some point.

V.