• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of Farkles for Gen II Bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on Items:Wheel sold.

Sliders sold.

Ignition sold.

Seat sold.

Shock sold.

Starcom1 - deal pending to Motorcycle-Ed

Garmin - deal pending to Perry

Pazzo levers still available. I thought these would be the first item to go, they are some kind of sweet.

Rifle screen lowered to $50.00

Heli top clamp and risers. Would like to sell as set, but might separate if needed.
Garmin sold

Starcom1 sold

Deal pending on screen - I advertised as a Rifle screen, but it's a Cal-Sci screen.

Pazzos lowered to $140 and I'll ship anywhere in the continental US

Heli clamp & risers lowered to $230 and I'll ship anywhere in the continental US

Heli clamp & risers lowered to $230 and I'll ship anywhere in the continental US

Are these the upgraded 2008 Helis with the 2 bar mounting positions. Can't view the pics here at work....

Sliders sold.

Ignition sold.

Seat sold.

Shock sold.

Pazzo levers still available. I thought these would be the first item to go, they are some kind of sweet.

Heli top clamp and risers. Would like to sell as set, but might separate if needed.
Garmin sold

Starcom1 sold

Deal pending on screen - I advertised as a Rifle screen, but it's a Cal-Sci screen.

pm sent.

Sliders sold.

Ignition sold.

Seat sold.

Shock sold.

Garmin sold

Starcom1 sold

pm sent.
PM answered.

Thanks Steve, scheduled to arrive today as planned!

Sliders sold.

Ignition sold.

Seat sold.

Shock sold.

Garmin sold

Starcom1 sold

pm sent.
PM answered.

NecroThread.jpg

Can someone identify the grips on the bike in the first post? Are they the BMW touring grips?

Maybe I can get some value from this post resurrection.

Yes they are and they are heated and work great. I'm the guy that bought the bike from him. Hell, I wish he left all these goodies on the bike when I bought it. Would like to have had the Sargent seat.

Can someone identify the grips on the bike in the first post? Are they the BMW touring grips?

Maybe I can get some value from this post resurrection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on Items:

Wheel sold.

Sliders sold.

Ignition sold.

Seat sold.

Shock sold.