Love My New Tires!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tim05fjr

I installed my new Pirelli Diablo stradas Fri. night. I got 8500 miles out of the origional Metz. and I could have squeezed a few more out of them, but with a long trip with a pillion comming up this weekend I wanted to play it safe. I should have replaced these tires a long time ago. The pirellis feel so much better. I had the corsas on my FZ1 and loved them also. These tires have a much lighter feel and better grip. If I get the same or more mileage it would be great. At the rate I'm going ( 8500 miles in 3 months) I need to get the most I can out of my tires. With gas prices going the way they are I think I'm going to forget what the inside of my truck looks like. :D

Tim

Toecutter gave the link. That's where I got hem from. $208.00 w/ free shipping.

Tim

My new Pirelli's are being installed today! So far I have worn out the original Metzeler 4's, Michelin Pilot Roads and the Avons. All served me well but if pressed I would rank them Avon, PR's, Mez 4's. We'll see where the Pirellis fit in.