LV Cans on the way

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borrec

Reaction score
Check this place out https://www.morepoweracing.com/index.asp

Leo Vince SBK Evo II Aluminum Cans on the way for $489.50 total. They also have Power Commander III USB for $260.

I will update after they arrive. Also when you ask for the coupon code it also applies to the Two Brothers Exhaust.

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this place out https://www.morepoweracing.com/index.asp Leo Vince SBK Evo II Aluminum Cans on the way for $489.50 total. They also have Power Commander III USB for $260.

I will update after they arrive. Also when you ask for the coupon code it also applies to the Two Brothers Exhaust.

Since the group buy wasn't offering the EVO II titanium slip-ons, this is where I was going to get them.

Let me (us) know how their service is. I haven't delt with them before.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where I got my LV exhaust from. Super low price, very quick shipping. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the heads-up Borrec.

I was bummed to find out that the exhaust group buy was cancelled before I could make up my mind and place an order. Then I saw your post, and decided to give them a try. You need to call and request a coupon code to get the best price, but it is worth it! I went with the 2-Bros Titanium M-5s and a PC III. If the M-5s prove to be too loud, I'll order the sound reducing insert later on.

Thanks for the heads-up Borrec.I was bummed to find out that the exhaust group buy was cancelled before I could make up my mind and place an order. Then I saw your post, and decided to give them a try. You need to call and request a coupon code to get the best price, but it is worth it! I went with the 2-Bros Titanium M-5s and a PC III. If the M-5s prove to be too loud, I'll order the sound reducing insert later on.
Is there any advantage to the M-5s over the M-2s? How do you compare either of these to a comparable LeoVince?

Check this place out https://www.morepoweracing.com/index.asp Leo Vince SBK Evo II Aluminum Cans on the way for $489.50 total. They also have Power Commander III USB for $260.

bump

Did you receive your LV cans yet? Is everything as you expected?

Got them today. The sound good. They apologized for taking 2 weeks but they were not in stock and had to wait for them from LV.

johnB,

I went with the 2/Bros. M-5s because they are larger, and should look better on a bike the size of the FJR (I have seen the M-2s on an FJR and they seemed too small to my eye). Otherwise the performance should be about the same. 2/bros. claims about a 3.5 hp increase with a 10.5 lb weight reduction. Mostly I just like the looks of the 2/Bros system in titanium with the the slash-cut magnesium end caps.

They arrived yesterday exactly as promised. They look great, with beautiful build quality! Can't wait to install them, maybe this afternoon.

johnB,I went with the 2/Bros. M-5s because they are larger, and should look better on a bike the size of the FJR (I have seen the M-2s on an FJR and they seemed too small to my eye). Otherwise the performance should be about the same. 2/bros. claims about a 3.5 hp increase with a 10.5 lb weight reduction. Mostly I just like the looks of the 2/Bros system in titanium with the the slash-cut magnesium end caps.

They arrived yesterday exactly as promised. They look great, with beautiful build quality! Can't wait to install them, maybe this afternoon.
I ordered the LV EVO II titanium ovals on Thursday. They shipped on Friday (yesterday). I can't wait ...