March for A model

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQUIDO

Reaction score
Manager/owner of the dealer where i order my FJR says.....

THIS MONTH!!!!! :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :clap: B) :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :assasin: :bleh: :clap: :eek: : :D :eek: :bleh: :bleh:

for A MODEL and next month for the other model.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dealer said Yamaha showed my bike as a March delivery, too(I ordered her Sept. 28th). However since finding out that tidbit last month...no further word and NO bike yet...hey, itzz the SECOND of March already! Not that I'm tired of waiting or anything...not much.........DFO <_<

me too. march delivery. texarkana.

farkles have been ordered. due to arrive mid next week. that would be a good time for the bike to come.

Come on already! Momma wants to ride!!! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
farkles have been ordered. due to arrive mid next week. that would be a good time for the bike to come.

I would have ridden up with you to pick it up - mine was scheduled for March delivery also but unfortunately I still have a Warrior in my posession that needs to go so I had to slide back on the list. Let me know when you pick it up.

I would have ridden up with you to pick it up - mine was scheduled for March delivery also but unfortunately I still have a Warrior in my posession that needs to go so I had to slide back on the list. Let me know when you pick it up.
Sure will. My friend, Ryan, who was with when we met at the bike show, is gonna trailer it back here for me. Trailer holds 2 bikes so if mine doesn't come til the end of the month, I'll PM ya and see if you are ready yet.

Sure will. My friend, Ryan, who was with when we met at the bike show, is gonna trailer it back here for me. Trailer holds 2 bikes so if mine doesn't come til the end of the month, I'll PM ya and see if you are ready yet.
Thanks for the offer - if I do get the Warrior sold by then I may need a ride up - I'll definitely want to ride it back via Arkansas and Oklahoma so I'll have the break-in completed and be ready for the first oil change by the time I get back to the metroplex. :D

By the way next Sat 3/11 - Metric TV will be filming at Staduim Yamaha - it's a new show that is supposed to be on SPEEDTV - I plan on taking the Warrior to see if I can drum up a sale!

Get this, just got off the phone with my dealer to check on order status of my AE (everybody else is checking dates so I thought I would too). He dropped the Yamaha line! He is back to being a Polaris only dealer (thanks for flipping calling me). Now they are trying to set up my delivery at some other dealer (so he says). I really hope I don't get screwed in this. I almost bought an 05 but held off because of the rumored changes in 06 models. He tells me the other dealership has to take it at the price he sold it to me. Has anybody been through this scenario?

I called D&H last week and asked when the "A" model would be in. I was told that they would begin receiving the "A" model in the beginning of April. Hot damn, she is almost here........ :clap:

Manager/owner of the dealer where i order my FJR says.....THIS MONTH!!!!!
Mine said April. Ordered Nov8th. Actually ordered Oct 20something. He put it in Nov 8th. # 196904. I've had enough of this waiting game already !

Hmmm, just got the news from our local bank guy (he is here at our RV dealership today) that my bike dealer didn't drop Yamaha...Yamaha dropped him. Word is poor service and other problems. Maybe it is all going to work out for the best then. Ran a credit app. and bank guy shot me 5.99%. Day started crappy but is perking up.

Saw my local dealer dude at a social function last Saturday.. He said expect it soon, Yamaha has been suprising him with early deliveries on other models. Now for sure I know it will be April.