MCN's Top 100 Motorcycles List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have The Insight.... most every bike I've owned/lusted after is in this Top 100:

Honda CBR1000F -93rd

Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - 76th

Honda CBR900RR FireBlade - 54th

Honda ST1100 - 37th

Aprilia RSV1000 Factory - 34th

Yamaha FJR1300 - 26th

Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird - 22nd

Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa - 19th

Yamaha YZF-R1 - 12th

OTOH... it's MCN, the "National Enquirer" of motorcycle e-zines, so... hard to put much stock into it.
shrug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
#26 - FJR and #72 - ZRX both in my garage. I'm happy. :D

Now, if the sleet would stop falling (SLEET?!) and I could go riding! <_<

My FJR is #1 in my garage, the KLR #2.

There are magazines that publish "Top Lists"? Why...to see if the readership is awake and willing to challenge their predisposed opinions?

Ah, no one is going to agree, and it's an unscientific poll to start with, but it's a lot of fun to roll through the choices. The Brits sure like their Triumphs. And I saw at least 4 different gens of VFR on the list with my favorite being last among them.

The other thing that stands out to me is the number of different bikes that we can't buy. :angry:

OTOH... it's MCN, the "National Enquirer" of motorcycle e-zines, so... hard to put much stock into it.
shrug.gif

And that's a really good description.

:D :D :D

#26 - FJR and #72 - ZRX both in my garage. I'm happy. :D
Now, if the sleet would stop falling (SLEET?!) and I could go riding! <_<
++++++++++++++++++++++++=

"FJR and #72 - ZRX both in my garage. I'm happy."

Ditto!

did you notice the torque spec. on the ZRX was exceeded by only a very few bikes?

(you might want to consider a Suzuki TLR in your stable. It's as much different from the FJR and ZRX as they are from each other. Still a great street bike but really different; gotta love that V-twin. If money was no object I'd have a Ducati but for me the TLR gives me the V-twin rush for very little money relatively speaking.)

It'll be 10 or 12 weeks before we can ride again up here.

#26 FJR and #21 - BMW R1200GS Adventure (09) in my garage. More to come.... some day.

SNC00386.jpg

Trying to make nice in the shop.

SNC00413.jpg

My New Years Day ride. Picked this bitch up on the road. She was fridgid so I dumped her.

DK