Meet, Greet & Eat in Avila Beach, Saturday Oct. 6th, 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBlue58

Reaction score
Well riders it's time for another Meet & Greet at Fatcats Cafe https://www.fatcatscafe.com/.https://www.fatcatscafe.com/.

Date is Saturday Oct 6th, time 1p.m.I will be posting this on some other boards in hopes to have a big draw from all brands of M/C riders that really just like to ride in from far away places.Will have a 50/25/25 drawing and I'll see if I can get some door prizes too.I will start a list of Players coming to the event.Maybe even special something for the rider from the farthest distant to draw some of these Ironbutt riders out of the woodworks.So don't be left out, come to FatCats for Good Food,Great view and good commardier.

Here''s the coorandies for your GPS N 35.10.386 W 120.45.364.Let the planning begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! This works out well to segue from another little FJR-related gig I have going.

Avila Port, yeah?

Anybody want to BBQ and swim in Clovis Friday afternoon/evening the 5th?

Sweet! This works out well to segue from another little FJR-related gig I have going.
Avila Port, yeah?

Anybody want to BBQ and swim in Clovis Friday afternoon/evening the 5th?
Yes to the swim & BBQ. and Yes to the meet & greet too. Sounds like a blast!

Mr Blue58

I'll try and make it as it will be the day after I get back from my house boat trip with 9 others, were going kayaking and hikeing. Fat Cats has some great food plus the view from the outside patio is great plus see old freinds and new ones as well. As I understand some are comeing from a distance out of state!! Will try and make it.

rogerfjrfaster

As soon as I clicked on the link and saw the piccy, I remembered going to the Fat Cat Cafe. The food is awesome, only equalled by the view.

Sorry I can't be there but I should be back to work by then, and that's my assigned weekend. Have fun guys.

Jill

Well riders it's time for another Meet & Greet at Fatcats Cafe https://www.fatcatscafe.com/.https://www.fatcatscafe.com/.
Date is Saturday Oct 6th, time 1p.m.I will be posting this on some other boards in hopes to have a big draw from all brands of M/C riders that really just like to ride in from far away places.Will have a 50/25/25 drawing and I'll see if I can get some door prizes too.I will start a list of Players coming to the event.Maybe even special something for the rider from the farthest distant to draw some of these Ironbutt riders out of the woodworks.So don't be left out, come to FatCats for Good Food,Great view and good commardier.

Here''s the coorandies for your GPS N 35.10.386 W 120.45.364.Let the planning begin.

Tenative. That's two weeks before the Spank, so that's still plenty of prep time.

Sounds like something I should attend. I'll plan on it too. See y'all there.

Edit: ~130 miles from Buckersfield

Ok Folks here's the start of the list of Riders.Let me know if I miss anybody tell me your City & mileage to Meet & Greet.

Name City miles

Yogi Phoenix,Az 540 mi

Badcat Phoenix,Az 540 mi

Ron N Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Rogerfjrfaster Corona,Ca 250 mi

BlueByU (me) Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Toecutter Clovis,Ca 150 mi

TwoWheelNut Santa Barbara,Ca 100 mi

Rayban San Diego,Ca 313 mi

Hit The Jack Bakersfield,Ca 143 mi

dcarver Creston,Ca 50 mi

weekend rider woodland,Ca 307 mi

Jwad Portville,Ca 160 mi

Hycle&Terry Dixon.Ca 290 mi

Silent San Jose,Ca 230 mi

Corky Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Vimh Phoenix,Az 540 mi

JT Wilson Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Ray Lompoc,Ca 45 mi

Kman San Diego,Ca 313 mi

Nomo San Diego,Ca 313 mi

Kent Ailes Phoenix,Az 540 mi

Jdog +1 Ventura,Ca 120 mi

Fairlane Torrance,Ca 200 mi

Airhead Grover Beach,Ca 7 mi

Bluesteek Marysville,Ca 400 mi

Miles & Cindy Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Effjay ? ? ? ,Ca ?? Mi

NightShine Petaluma,Ca 285 mi

Britbiker Hollywood,Ca 178 mi

MikeYork5 San Clemente,Ca 250 mi

mrfah ???????????? ??? mi

Ok Folks here's the start of the list of Riders.Let me know if I miss anybody tell me your City & mileage to Meet & Greet.Yogi Phoenix,Az 540 mi

Badcat Phoenix,Az 540 mi

Wingwoman Lompoc,Ca 40 mi

Ron N Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Roger Corona,Ca 250 mi

Boyd & Nikki Riverside,Ca 250 mi

BlueByU (me) Santa Maria,Ca 20 mi

Toecutter

Orangevale
Rayban San Diego, CA 313 mi (clicky for route)

If toecutter is coming for sure, I'll bring your new stator with me.

You wouldn't happen to know where this place is, would you? The map on the link is pretty worthless. Looks a lot like somewhere in California.
Hit the link from my previous post,

REPEATED HERE . The Google Maps route there has it better pegged...