Meet, Greet & Eat in Avila Beach, Saturday Oct. 6th, 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wouldn't happen to know where this place is, would you? The map on the link is pretty worthless. Looks a lot like somewhere in California.

You want to go Hans. You'll be ridin down with me :p Route 197 for me, 246 for Hans

You wouldn't happen to know where this place is, would you? The map on the link is pretty worthless. Looks a lot like somewhere in California.
Hit the link from my previous post,

REPEATED HERE . The Google Maps route there has it better pegged...
Your final end point is wrong, Ray. The restaurant is just before the second pier to the left on your map IN Port San Luis.

Hit the link from my previous post,

REPEATED HERE . The Google Maps route there has it better pegged...
Your final end point is wrong, Ray. The restaurant is just before the second pier to the left on your map IN Port San Luis.
Hmmm, how's about you make a new google map showing the right point then, because I just punched in Fatcat's and let Google Maps find it. Your directions were greek to me.

Hmmm, how's about you make a new google map showing the right point then, because I just punched in Fatcat's and let Google Maps find it. Your directions were greek to me.
Dead center, reddish brown roof. Left of the concrete pad. The pier shown is the second pier. If you get lost, just ride to the end of the road and look right. Stop before you hear a big splash. :lol:

Click

Damn... look what happens when I lag at planning the yearly Clan Gathering... A friggin Honda Guy organizes it !! :rolleyes:

Damn... look what happens when I lag at planning the yearly Clan Gathering... A friggin Honda Guy organizes it !! :rolleyes:
I'll be there! However, the food is better out on the pier at the Seaside Cafe! Remember the Paieja in 2005?

The Yammy's will have to lock up the parking lot to keep the Harley crowd at bay! :glare:

Old Port Inn is the best food and view within 100 miles either way of Avila. RV camping isn't too bad right in front of Glow in the dark Diablo Canyon either. Put me on the list to be their 160 miles from Porterville Ca.

Sounds good to me.

Hycle, Dixon CA, 290 miles

What time do I need to be in San Jose, Silent? Hans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. Hycle, Dixon CA, 290 miles

What time do I need to be in San Jose, Silent? Hans?
To early to tell yet, but probably around 8ish. Or could do a bit earlier and grab some breakfast too.

Last edited by a moderator: