Metric Head

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowser guys, what a trip down Memory Lane. I owned a 1966 Volvo P1800S two seater sports car for 20 years. I also replaced the stock SU carbs's it came with with these Weber two barrel sidedrafts!
I always thought they spelled that wrong.....they left off the CKS. They were AWFUL carbs! (but easy to sync)

Wowser guys, what a trip down Memory Lane. I owned a 1966 Volvo P1800S two seater sports car for 20 years. I also replaced the stock SU carbs's it came with with these Weber two barrel sidedrafts!
I always thought they spelled that wrong.....they left off the CKS. They were AWFUL carbs! (but easy to sync)

Ah man my helmet doesn't fit and I didn't even know it!!!

Off Topic also.
I have a 1975 MGB(RUBBER NOSE) rag top. 1800cc inline four. The bike I drive when I don't ride my bike.

Regards

Surly
MGB_harvest_gold.JPG

It's a Small World isn't it Surly, this was my 1st wife Judy's car! She still has it in Morro Bay, CA.

Rides001.jpg

Took awhile.

Regards

Surly

:ph34r:

Thanks Surly, MGB's are fun little roadsters; they do require attention to maintenance, but when running right they are a fantastic ride for a Sunday afternoon out on a country road!!!