Mirrors on 07.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be wrong but...I don't think that the FZ1 mirrors will fit a 2007 FJR. I Had a 2005 FZ1 and a friend has a 2006 FZ1 and the mirror mounts for both FZ's are different than for the 2006-2007 FJR. I would look for some type of spacer as mentioned above.Gary

AGirl has the FZ1 mirrors on her 07. If you look at one of her awesome ride reports you will see them in the pics.
Yep, jwilly is correct! The "older" FZ-1 mirrors will bolt onto the NewGen bikes. Although the mirror brackets differ at the base, the bolt pattern is the same. One would just have a NewGen FJR with the OldGen...er..."Classic" look when it comes to the mirrors. :lol:

I could be wrong but...I don't think that the FZ1 mirrors will fit a 2007 FJR. I Had a 2005 FZ1 and a friend has a 2006 FZ1 and the mirror mounts for both FZ's are different than for the 2006-2007 FJR. I would look for some type of spacer as mentioned above.Gary

AGirl has the FZ1 mirrors on her 07. If you look at one of her awesome ride reports you will see them in the pics.
Yep, jwilly is correct! The "older" FZ-1 mirrors will bolt onto the NewGen bikes. Although the mirror brackets differ at the base, the bolt pattern is the same. One would just have a NewGen FJR with the OldGen...er..."Classic" look when it comes to the mirrors. :lol:
Oky Doky madmike2 I stand corrected. I made the assumption that you had to attach them at the pivot not at the base.

Gary