• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mobil 1 Rebate Offer - Ends October 31

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamK

Reaction score
https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/up-to-15-dollars-off-with-mobil-1-and-mobil-super

With our limited-time offer, choose from:

• $15 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and a Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter.
  • $12 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil.
  • $10 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil Super™ Synthetic motor oil.
  • $7 rebate with purchase of five quarts of any Mobil Super™ motor oil.
Offer valid until Oct. 31, 2016. Multiquart jugs and single quart bottles both valid. Certain restrictions apply.

Eligible Mobil 1 products: Mobil 1, Mobil 1™ High Mileage, Mobil 1™ Advanced Fuel Economy, Mobil 1™ Extended Performance and Mobil 1™ Turbo Diesel Truck motor oils; Mobil 1, Mobil 1 Racing 4T™ and Mobil 1™ V-Twin motorcycle oils; Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil Filter; Mobil 1™ Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid; and Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rebate is for purchase between Aug. 1, 2016, and Oct. 31, 2016. If you have the receipt, you can get the rebate.

I only bought 4 quarts of oil on this go around. I guess if I made another trip for next time (because we know there will be a next time), I'd get that extra quart for free.