Moonshine Lunch Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
Since this event draws riders from all over the U. S. and Canada, thought Long distance/Iron Butt would be a better fit.

Festivities begin on Thursday April 12th and end Saturday April 14th with the official run to the store.

Moonshine Lunch Run

Moonshines does attract a few riders.

From 2011

P4090269.JPG

P4090267.JPG

P4090261.JPG

P4090263.JPG

P4090262.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... took my time getting around to register, however I did make a hotel reservation months ago. The list of attendees has over 1,000 on it, and I think 19 FJR's not including mine. Most are not members here. Anyway, looks like registration is closed, but you can come anyway. I think this is once again gonna be BIG!!

Jody's still working on the 2012 website. Check again after the first of the year, lot of the info on the pages left over from 2011.

Hmmm I started looking at the list and after about three or four pages figured it was last years website.

I have always wanted to go but I have never gotten around to it. Seems like a long way to ride there and back. Just think of the things that could happen between here and there. :unsure:

I did it last year, not with the FJR as I hadn't bought it yet. Lots of 1300s. Great jumping off point for a weekend ride in Switzerland County, Indiana and Indiana 62. Will be thinking of going again this year. Not too far from Chicago.