motofiz bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bes

Reaction score
Being rather generous around the mid section, I prefer to mount the bag as far back as possible, still being able to use it as a backrest. Rather than use the luggage/grip rails for the rear attachments, I have d-looped the two rear attachment straps together, and run them under the fender. Sorta like a bit u bolt from the right rear clip under the fender and back up to the left clip. Can you picture any safety issues? I'm about to do my first 1000 miles with the bag. Thanks Guys.....BTW I've been buying M/C bags for 20+ years, and the motofiz from Aerostitch is by far the best product I've ever seen. Barry

Being rather generous around the mid section, I prefer to mount the bag as far back as possible, still being able to use it as a backrest. Rather than use the luggage/grip rails for the rear attachments, I have d-looped the two rear attachment straps together, and run them under the fender. Sorta like a bit u bolt from the right rear clip under the fender and back up to the left clip. Can you picture any safety issues? I'm about to do my first 1000 miles with the bag. Thanks Guys.....BTW I've been buying M/C bags for 20+ years, and the motofiz from Aerostitch is by far the best product I've ever seen. Barry
I run those straps individually back to the reflector brackets on each side of the license plate. Plenty tight, and nowhere near that spinning device known in some parts as the "back wheel".