• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MotoPort Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am seriously considering this group buy, but want to look at the suits and pricing more. Too bad the site is down. I have wife approval to replace my 'stitch that I've loved dearly. Is there not a one-piece suit option?

I ordered a suit for my wife 3 weeks ago. i already have a full suite from them.

I will call wayne to see if he will include this order on you GB to increase your numbers

I ordered a suit for my wife 3 weeks ago. i already have a full suite from them.
I will call wayne to see if he will include this order on you GB to increase your numbers
Let me know how that goes, cause I am in the same situation, already have pants, but ordered a second pair.

Please don't call Wayne and speak for the group buy. Wayne was nice enough to include me as one of the numbers but we can't add everyone that just bought something.

Please do not interfere with the group buy.

Thank you.

I JUST ordered and received a full Motoport setup (pants/jacket/gloves) a few weeks ago, would have loved to qualify for this. If Wayne will give credit for mine (tell him its the High Viz Mesh Ultra II, pants, and gloves to Snoqualmie, WA).

I would add my name to the list if I could buy the Quad Armour for the discount.

I JUST ordered and received a full Motoport setup (pants/jacket/gloves) a few weeks ago, would have loved to qualify for this. If Wayne will give credit for mine (tell him its the High Viz Mesh Ultra II, pants, and gloves to Snoqualmie, WA).
I would add my name to the list if I could buy the Quad Armour for the discount.
I am not asking Wayne to add anyone that already bought gear to the group buy but thanks for the offer. If you can get 19 other people to upgrade their armor to the quad armor I would bet we could add it to the list. I would have to check with Wayne before giving you an definitive affirmative on that.

Please don't call Wayne and speak for the group buy. Wayne was nice enough to include me as one of the numbers but we can't add everyone that just bought something.

Please do not interfere with the group buy.

Thank you.
Sorry,

I spoke with wayne before you posted. He said it was OK and was placing my order on hold so it could be included in the GB. So you can add pants and a jacket to your list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got ya on the list Fencer.
Fencer - Is it correct to assume that Wayne did not start building your order yet?
Yes, he said it was to start any time now, but he would hold off on it (I am in no hurry for the wifes suit)

I may also get a pair of gloves for myself if the discount gets up there on those.

P.S.

I am trying to get a friend to get a full suit on this GB as well. he likes mine

---------------

Mind if I link this to a few web sites I frequent?

Got ya on the list Fencer.
Fencer - Is it correct to assume that Wayne did not start building your order yet?
Yes, he said it was to start any time now, but he would hold off on it (I am in no hurry for the wifes suit)

I may also get a pair of gloves for myself if the discount gets up there on those.

P.S.

I am trying to get a friend to get a full suit on this GB as well. he likes mine

---------------

You can give the link out but everyone needs to be a member of this forum to get in on the group buy. I can put you down for the gloves and if we don't reach 20 you are not obligated.

Let me know.

You can give the link out but everyone needs to be a member of this forum to get in on the group buy. I can put you down for the gloves and if we don't reach 20 you are not obligated.

Let me know.

Morning folks, the fact that people have to register here means that some people will pull out from this deal. On ADVrider we started a thread to let those guys know about this group-buy, and the response was great for the 2 days since started:

5 jackets - mine included there

6pants

9 gloves

However, after johnny80s announced yesterday that everyone has to be a member here, 2 people pulled out already.

What I am trying to say is that if johnny80s could be contacted by email instead of PMs, the group buy would progress MUCH faster. After all, the more forums get involved, the faster you can add the numbers. C'mon, this is a motorcycle forum, were people help each other :)

Let me know.

Morning folks, the fact that people have to register here means that some people will pull out from this deal. On ADVrider we started a thread to let those guys know about this group-buy, and the response was great for the 2 days since started:

5 jackets - mine included there

6pants

9 gloves

However, after johnny80s announced yesterday that everyone has to be a member here, 2 people pulled out already.

What I am trying to say is that if johnny80s could be contacted by email instead of PMs, the group buy would progress MUCH faster. After all, the more forums get involved, the faster you can add the numbers. C'mon, this is a motorcycle forum, were people help each other :)
If they can't take two minutes to join the forum then they miss out. Tough shit for them. That is absolutely ridiculous that they can't take 2 minutes to join and post.