motorcycle dolly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burt the plumber

Reaction score
harbor freight has a motorcycle dolly 1250 lb.capacity has good reviews.I know it's harbor freight but with coupon it's $59.99!Just wanted to put it out thier .

At first I had expected to see this motorcycle Dolly

IMG_0284.jpg

but discovered the OP meant this one

image_11960.jpg

$100 without the coupon.

I have been using one for 2+ years and I am very happy with it. Would recommend it even at "full retail price..."

FJRonDolly.jpg

Good find! Tricky part will be finding one of those coupons.

How do they compare to a Park-N-Move?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one of these and it works great as long as you have a fairly smooth surface to roll it around on.

It is a bit of a leap of faith to ride onto it, especially if you're slightly height disadvantaged and you're already on your toes. Once on the dolly, you're about another inch off the floor (I've though about dropping it down so it just barely skims the floor.

Plus, you can't actually see it while riding onto it.

This should work. Might have to resize it or online use coupon code: 68135517

The Park-N-Move is about $200 and is much more compact. It supports the bike on a center-stand so the bike is more upright, and the stand itself uses less space. If you got the coin, it looks better to me. The HF stand will work with cruisers that don't have a center-stand.

coupon.jpg

This should work. Might have to resize it or online use coupon code: 68135517

The Park-N-Move is about $200 and is much more compact. It supports the bike on a center-stand so the bike is more upright, and the stand itself uses less space. If you got the coin, it looks better to me. The HF stand will work with cruisers that don't have a center-stand.
It looks to me like the Park-n-Move effectively increases the height that the bike has to be "lifted" to get it up on it's center stand. I'm already standing on the center stand peg with both feet off the floor to get mine up on the stand. Can't imagine adding another inch or two to that.

[

It looks to me like the Park-n-Move effectively increases the height that the bike has to be "lifted" to get it up on it's center stand. I'm already standing on the center stand peg with both feet off the floor to get mine up on the stand. Can't imagine adding another inch or two to that.
You might try running the front wheel up on a 2x6 before trying to raise the bike up on the center stand or go with a Penske rear shock that raises the rear of the bike up and makes raising it up on the center stand really easy, all the time.