Motorcycle Lift - Gonna Get One - No Mo Floor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handy has a Facebook website where they will post their deals that happen ocassionaly. Most major holiday's they will offer a special like free shipping. The best deal I have seen from them directly is Black Friday, they lower the price a little and offer free shipping. just in case your not in a hurry.

One that I've had my eye on is Pro-Cycle. They advertise in the local craigslist and also have a web page

The nice thing is they're local to me as they're just up the road in Fremont, CA. Appears to be competitive

pricing. Juts haven't taken the time to call and see if I can visit the distribution center and see one set up

or not in person. With a trailer and another strong back or two I can avoid shipping fees.

Gary

I have three lifts and if you only want to spend money once and have it to spend then buy the big Handy. The extra working height is worth every penny as is the drop out panel. My big lift goes up 48" and has the drop out but isn't the quality of the Handy. It came from Greg's Equipment for a very reasonable price.
Is that the grey one we had KrZy8 up on, Ray? That quality is way enough for me... and a 48" lift is awesome. As I recall, it had a drop out for rear wheel too.?

Is the one? https://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-HI-RISE-1500-Motorcycle-ATV-Lift_2
The gray one I brought to the Hondarosa is the Handy. The red one in my shop is the one from Greg Smith but the one you have in the link is an improved version. I had one issue with the pump and they handled it by sending me a complete new unit no question. For the money its a good unit. I use mine many times a day between bikes and atv's

This question begs answering, Where are you going to put it? Are you at least gonna put a roof over it? Inquiring minds want to know.

This question begs answering, Where are you going to put it? Are you at least gonna put a roof over it? Inquiring minds want to know.
Should be interesting. When I took mine down for the engine transplant we couldn't use the wings and still have room for three of us to work in the shop cause it's narrow. In reality two working and Fairliner doing the CCT three times. For just Don it ought to work until he gets the other two bikes back.